Date: 27 June 2013
Time: 08:30 – 18:30
Venue: The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers
About Digital Cream
Econsultancy’s Digital Cream is one of the landmark industry events in the world of Digital Media.
Exclusively to 100 senior client side marketers, this unique roundtable format allows you to discuss the latest best practices, compare experiences, benchmark your efforts, and learn from other senior client-side marketers from different industries who face the same challenges as you.
It’s an invaluable opportunity to take time out and come back to the office full of ideas and a quick and sure-fire way to find out what’s worked for others and what hasn’t.
Pick 3 relevant topics from 10 covering a variety of today’s critical digital marketing areas. *Topics include:
- Big Data – What does it mean & How does it affect you?
- Cross Channel Marketing
- Customer Experience & Lifetime Value in a Digital World
- Ecommerce & Conversion Optimisation
- Email Marketing & CRM Strategy
- Integrated Search Engine Marketing & Optimisation
- Mobile Marketing – Advertising, Apps, Platforms, Design & Build
- Social Media – Managing, Marketing, Measuring & Monetizing
- Strategic Content Development, Curation & Marketing
- Web Analytics & Actionable Insights
- Marketing Automation
- Online Advertising – Strategy & Maximising Returns
*Subject to change
Who should attend?
Digital Cream Hong Kong is free to attend for senior client-side digital marketers – particularly those working for large organisations including publishers, retailers industry, the hospitality industry, governmental organisations and online retailers.
The list of invitees will include 100 digital teams’ heads/leads of large online players and e-commerce sites. Delegates will have responsibility for managing or buying services for their digital marketing or e-commerce activities as well as want to discuss their issues, challenges and pain points with colleagues.
Who is coming?
and many more…
More Roundtable Events in 2013
For any further information, please go to our event website (www.econsultancy.com/dc-hong-kong)
If you are interested in sponsoring Digital Cream Hong Kong, please contact Jefrey Gomez at +65 9109 2895 or email email@example.com