Objectives of HKAIM are
- Identify standard and regulations within the industry in Hong Kong
- Liaise with Hong Kong and China Government on industry-related issues
- Promote the value and success of Interactive Marketing to public community
- Provide platform for industry professional to share ideas
- Enable the continuity of the professional development in the industry
- Provide opportunity to network with fellow marketers, agencies and vendors while sharing best practices and the latest industry developments
Vacation with Mother Nature
Learn about the natural world through inspiring eco travel adventures. Here are five to consider:
1. Paddle the Headwaters, Orlando, Fla. Catch a cheap jerseys glimpse of Old Florida and the abundant wildlife in the headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Shingle Creek, just minutes from the Ritz Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, is a world away from the bustling modern resort. Nestle into a kayak for a leisurely two hour paddle during which your guide will point out the resident native species and share the region’s history. Expect ibis, limpkin, osprey, barred owls and bald eagles to break the peaceful ambience of the waterway. For contrast, spend the following days in the pool, on the Greg Norman designed golf course or at nearby theme parks.2. Observe egg laying turtles, Ostional Wildlife Reserve, Costa Rica. Over the course of a five day arribada (Spanish for arrival) an impressive wholesale jerseys gathering of olive ridley and Kemp’s sea turtles will lay up to 5 million eggs on this pristine beach. Families can watch the adult turtles swim ashore, drop their eggs and then return to the sea. Hatchlings emerge from the sand and follow the scent of the ocean back to the safety of water. Volunteers can help protect the young ones from predators as they make their journey to the sea.3. Retreat to the Nature Inn at Bald Eagle, Howard, Pa. Through their everyday practices, which include geothermal heating and cooling, solar hot water heat generation, rainwater harvesting, native habitat restoration and the use of cheap nba jerseys china rain gardens, guests can look forward to an eco friendly retreat. Look forward to hundreds of miles of trails, wholesale nfl jerseys paths and trout streams in the Pennsylvania wilds. Be sure to check out the nesting pair of bald eagles across the lake.4. Visit Belize. This Central American gem offers more than 87 distinct types of ecosystems, making eco tourism the lifeblood of its economy. Along with 150 identified species of mammals are rain forests, Mayan temples, the world’s second longest barrier reef and an abundance of eco lodges educating travelers about the fragility of its ecosystem. Stay at the Lodge at Chaa Creek for early morning bird watching tours, to visit the Blue Morpho Butterfly Farm and for medicine trail tours where you’ll learn about the native plants that provide globally significant remedies.5. Whale watching in the Baja, Mexico. Did you know that gray whales migrate thousands of miles from their arctic feeding grounds to give birth in the lagoons of Mexico’s Baja region? Learn about this extraordinary natural phenomenon as you watch the species known as the “friendly whale” roll and dive and look after their newborn calves. You’ll also spot sea lions, turtles and elephant seals in the protected waters of the San Ignacio Lagoon. Spend the nights in rustic, beachfront cabanas.Articles Connexes：
Accompanied by Scott Ian of Anthrax and the electrifying band Six Foot Nurse, Bastianich will lead guests and chefs on a synesthetic exploration of explosive tunes from Led Zeppelin and The Beatles, asking the audience to listen with their palates and taste with their ears. Along with outstanding wines, this poolside after hours celebration also features signature bites from the all star lineup at The Venetian and The Palazzo, including a Slider Bar from First Food and Bar Executive Chef Sam DeMarco, salumi and cheese from executive chef Zach Allen of Carnevino, and a Rockin’ Wing Bar from Chef de Cuisine Vince Chiyuto of Lagasse’s Stadium.
“Held in what is hands down the most exciting epicurean environment anywhere, Vegas Uncork’d Presented by Bon Appetit makes an ideal backdrop for introducing the Crushed concept to a and most importantly fun loving audience,” said Bastianich.
Bastianich, who owns B Ristorante at The Venetian red bottom shoes in partnership with Chef Mario louboutin replica Batali, joins a roster of Vegas Uncork’d personalities that includes some of the world’s most recognized chefs and decorated sommeliers. Unlike that found at other major culinary events, all epicurean talent headlining programs at Vegas Uncork’d Presented by Bon Appetit maintains a Las Vegas restaurant or works in its kitchens or wine cellars every day.
“We are honored to add The Venetian The Palazzo, as well as Joe Bastianich, an icon within the wine and spirits world, to this year’s event,” said Paul Jowdy, publisher, Bon Appetit magazine. “We’ve always believed in the vitality of Las Vegas and its culinary scene, so it comes as no surprise that more and more top names in the epicurean arena taking note and signing on to be part of Vegas Uncork’d Presented by Bon Appetit.”
Added Rob O’Keefe, executive director of Vegas Uncork’d: year, our goal is to build upon the previous event’s success by carefully selecting innovative, new offerings to add to the schedule. Crushed fits perfectly into this strategy.”
The playground for Vegas Uncork’d Presented by Bon Appetit is destination wide and features five anchor partner resorts, each of which offers an enviable roster of on site restaurants and in house chefs: Bellagio, Caesars Palace, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and Wynn Encore. Joining the lineup for the first time this year as an associate partner red bottom boots is The Venetian The Palazzo. The event’s charitable partner is red bottom pumps the Three Square Food Bank, which red bottom heels is dedicated to providing wholesome food to hungry people, while passionately pursuing a hunger free community. There, you may also opt in to receive information about additional events as they are added to the schedule.
Joe Bastianich is a passionate winemaker, teacher and restaurateur whose christian louboutin replica collection of restaurants with partner Mario Batali includes Las Vegas’ B Ristorante and New York City’s Babbo, which earned three coveted stars from The New York Times and the prestigious Best New Restaurant in America award from the replica louboutin James Beard Foundation. In 2005, he was recognized as an Outstanding Wine and Spirits Professional by both the James Beard Foundation and Bon Appetit magazine. Most recently, he and Mario were awarded the 2008 James Beard Foundation’s Outstanding Restaurateur Award. Joe feels fortunate to be “working within the vernacular of the Italian table.”
Bon Appetit magazine celebrates the world of replica christian louboutin great food and the pleasure of sharing it with others. Every issue engages over 8 million readers in a hands on experience regarding all aspects of the epicurean lifestyle cooking, dining out, wine and spirits, travel, entertaining, shopping, and kitchen design. Both creative inspiration and practical guide, Bon Appetit delivers just the right mix of sophistication and accessibility, indulgence and simplicity and quality.
With over 3,000 expansive suites, luxury shopping and world class dining and entertainment, the $1.9 billion, 50 story red bottoms Palazzo Las Vegas, AAA Five Diamond and Mobil Four Star Award winner, literally takes luxury to new heights. Highlighted by a flagship, 85,000 square foot Barneys New York, The Shoppes at The Palazzo features more than 60 luxury boutiques. In addition, 20 remarkable stores and luxury brands made their Las Vegas debuts at The Palazzo, including Chloe, Tory Burch, Christian Louboutin, Diane von Furstenberg Van Cleef Arpels, Catherine Malandrino, Anya Hindmarch, and Michael Kors. Additionally, The Palazzo offers a variety of cuisines from a collection of award winning chefs such as CarneVino by Mario Batali, CUT by Wolfgang Puck, Table 10 by Emeril Lagasse and Restaurant Charlie by Charlie Trotter. Other one of a kind offerings include, Tony Award winning Broadway musical, JERSEY BOYS, the chic dining and nightlife LAVO, the world’s largest Canyon Ranch SpaClub, and the ultimate sports bar, sportsbook and restaurant on the Strip: Lagasse’s Stadium. approximately 148,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 10 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA mission centers on attracting everincreasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area.Articles Connexes：